High Country Fire and Rescue Call 928-635-9988
- Williams Health Care Center, 301 south 7th Street in Williams is the nearest medical facility. Estimated 30 minutes to entrance of Four Hills Ranch, off of highway 64. Phone: 928 635-4441
- Flagstaff Medical Center, 1200 N. Beaver Street is 70+/- miles away. Estimated 50 minutes from entrance of Four Hills Ranch, off of highway 64. Phone: 928 779-3366
- High Country Fire and Rescue Call 928-635-9988 or 911 and ask for HCFR.
- Valle Volunteer Fire Department is nearest but only as available men and resources permit. Estimated 20 minutes to entrance of Four Hills Ranch, off of highway 64. Phone: ?? Yearly donation of $25.
- Williams Fire must respond. Call 911 and ask for Williams and Valle. Phone: 928 226-5199.
- Williams Sheriff Department. Phone: 928 635-4487
- Coconino County Sheriff Department. Phone: 928 774-4523
Currently no land line service available.
Cell phone services that work in Four Hills area
To boost cell phone signal strength:
High Speed (Broadband) Wireless Internet:
Currently not available for Four Hills. As of 11/2004, nearest local source is in Howard Mesa, 10 acre lot area. Cost for running electric is ~$8.00 per foot. Requires County permits, installed septic system, permanent water system (either well or 1,500 gal. water tank) and permanent home.
Potable Water Sources available in Coconino County, see the Coconino County web site: http://co.coconino.az.us/water.asp
Graves Butane Co. serves the area with bottled gas and is able to provide service. As of 4/21/1999, costs were $1.00-$1.15 per gallon. Tanks are leased annually for a fee of $48 with free delivery and setup.
- All parcels will be served by individual septic systems.
- LP Excavating Inc: as of April 1999 quotes a cost for a standard septic system of $2850-3850, plus $840 for inspection and permitting fees.
- Palm Excavating – Tim Baker – (928) 635-2403) email@example.com
- Aspen Technical Services LLC, Gretchen Schindler, Owner. (928) 774-1518, firstname.lastname@example.org Provided information at board meeting in August 2003. Does perc tests, septic and more.
Waste Management in Flagstaff will provide individual service, with arrangements and payment of costs to belong to the individual parcel owner.
- Amtrak station located in Flagstaff on 1 Santa Fe Avenue and a pickup in Williams for those with a prior purchased ticket or cash to pay fares, at the Fray Marcos Hotel, located at 235 N. Grand Canyon Blvd.
- Greyhound bus line is located at 1050 Grand Canyon Blvd in Williams.