The ranch offers amazing views of the peaks, warm days, fresh air, quiet solitude and usually lots of sunshine during the day. We are off-grid, on-line and about 30 miles south of the Grand Canyon. Cataract Canyon runs through the middle of our ranch and wildlife and colorful rock formations are abundant. Enjoy great hiking and wonderful star gazing any time of year.
Our website provides information on our Property Owners Association, the board members, minutes of meetings, road maintenance, building on the ranch and other important information about the area.
Stage 2 Fire Restrictions
The Stage 2 fire restrictions prohibit the following:
- Fires, campfires, charcoal, coal and wood stoves.
- Smoking, except within an enclosed vehicle or building, a developed recreation site, or while stopped in an area at least 3 feet in diameter that is barren or cleared of any flammable material.
- Welding or operating an acetylene or other torch with open flame.
- Operating a chainsaw or other equipment powered by an internal combustion engine between the hours of 9 a.m. and 8 p.m
Note: People may use devices that are solely fueled by liquid petroleum or LPG fuels that can be turned immediately on and off with no remaining burning material. Fireworks and explosives, including exploding targets, are never allowed on national forests.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * STAGE 2 Fire Restrictions in Coconino County and the Coconino and Kaibab National Forests as of 6/11/2021 – See below for description of the Stage 2 Restrictions
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * Please update the contact information for your 4HR lot(s) if you have moved or recently bought or sold property.