CURRENT ROAD CONDITIONS
As of 01/15/2020
Winter snow and rain has dampened the ranch roads and many roads are muddy and some slippery. A frequent challenging section is on Jack Rabbit Road where it crosses Red Lake Wash just before the south east Four Hills Ranch entrance.
4WD vehicles are recommended, but many of the roads are passable with 2WD.
REPORT A ROAD PROBLEM
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name, lot owned, email and/or phone #, date of feedback
- Name of Road with problem
- Lots bordering problem area of road
- Description of problem area
- Attach Photos
- Any other pertinent information