If you are interested in building a shed to store items you use while visiting your property, please be aware of some time-tested Do’s and Dont’s and some County regulations you should be aware of.
- Do read and abide by the Coconino County Shed Q&A stipulations when constructing a shed.
- Do make the shed rodent proof – no holes or cracks to the exterior larger than 1/4 inch
- Do catch water from the roof shed while you’re away to use for washing, etc when you use your property
- Do lock your shed when you’re away
- Don’t leave any food or liquids in your shed that could freeze
- Don’t leave flammable liquids in your shed when you’re away